Monday, July 05, 2010

Could you use a little hope?


Every so often we all need a little hope.
I needed some myself recently, and within a few days something special arrived in my mailbox.

Meet HOPE, the delightful pink elephant who came into my life exactly when I needed her. Hope is one of three Perfect World Pets from Pet Flys, a company that specializes in pet carriers for people who travel with their critters.


Hope, along with fellow Perfect World Pets Faith and Peace, are adorable squeaky toys in vibrant fabrics that just make you feel good....really, really good.

But here’s the best part – a portion of each sale goes to support Petsofthehomeless.org, an organization that provides food, shelter and veterinary care to pets of the homeless.
The idea that purchasing something so uplifting can benefit the animal companions of those in need just makes me smile all over. And Pet Flys has made these comforting gifts very affordable, whether purchased individually or as a set of three.

If you, or someone you know, could benefit from a little HOPE…or FAITH…or PEACE…I hope you’ll stop by the Pet Flys website and take a peek at these Perfect World Pets.

They really are…perfect!
Chris

No comments: