Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Great Rescues Calendar gets a 4 paws-up rating!


When my Great Rescues Calendar arrived I tore open the package like a kid on Christmas morning!

I knew it would be breathtaking – after all, the calendar creator is artist extraordinaire Bernadette Kasmarski! But I don’t know if I was prepared for how engaging this beautiful work of art turned out to be. I sat down and read it from cover to cover - I just couldn't put it down!

The calendar features sixteen exquisite portraits of rescued felines that have been lovingly painted by Bernadette over the last 20 years.

The heartwarming story behind every rescued critter accompanies the portrait. Each calendar page is noted with dates that are important to animal lovers, and also includes a famous quotation that reminds us why cats are oh-so-special!

Bernadette also provides a valuable resources section for her readers. There are several pages that address basic feline health, wellness and spay/neuter info, as well as compassionate support ideas for anyone who has lost a beloved animal companion.

This lovely calendar is a perfect gift for any animal lover. To learn more please visit the Great Rescues Calendar Website.

Purrs,

Chris

www.lightheartedpress.com

No comments: