Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rescue Remedy

It was really very innocent…

Several months ago Mary Wilkinson, a wonderful woman who lives in Arizona , got in touch with me regarding my books for animal lovers. Turned out we had a mutual friend in Denver, so we had a lot to talk about.

She mentioned she had a dog who was very excitable, and I asked if she was familiar with a flower essence called Rescue Remedy. Many of you may have heard of the calming effect of this product – it is used for both two-leggeds and four-leggeds.

I had a bottle I wasn’t using, so I sent it to Mary with the idea she might let her dog try it when the 4th of July rolled around.

The other day I received a card from Mary, and with her permission would like to share the highlights of her Rescue Remedy experience.

"Hi Chris,

Just a quick note to let you know how the July 4th fireworks affected Kirby. An unscientific result shows a calmer dog with heightened senses. Nose and eyes detected an interesting rock we came upon during our 9:00 p.m. walk. That is, I thought it was a rock. Turns out to be a very thin (dedydrated/emaciated) cat. We are trying to share our abode, but I’m allergic and Kirby is sure “In-D” (that’s what she named the cat – for Independence Day) is his earned “atta-boy” prize.

Soooo, it must be a great product because he never paid any attention to the noise of the fireworks.

You’ve got to see the humor in this, as I close with the truth of the product. It did as advertised: Rescue Remedy!"

Now THAT’S funny!

Chris

No comments: