Monday, December 10, 2007

But How Will Santa Get Down the Fireplace?

There are many special moments in life. Sometimes, if you're really lucky, you get to witness one of those moments...and your camera is close at hand.

I was able to capture a very special moment when I found Dickens - one of my beloved kitties - staring intently at the fireplace. Dickens is...umm...big boned. So I know exactly what he was thinking in this picture.

"I've been a REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD BOY this year!!! So please oh please oh please oh PLEASE don't let this stupid fire keep Santa from coming down the fireplace and filling my stocking with kibble!"

Special note to Dickens: Santa has informed me the kibble will be there, but it will be for overweight...sorry, big boned...cats.

HO HO HO!!



Chris


















No comments: